DEDICATED TO SERVE
Antony Charitable Trust is a Registered Charitable Trust having Approval under Section 80 G of Income Tax Act. It was started by the most trusted names in the Real Estate & Furniture industry in Chennai, the Antony Group.
The trust is the brainchild of Antony, the MD of the group and was started to address the challenges facing a sustainable, safe & better life style for everyone particularly to the marginalised in the society. A group that has diverse business interests, Antony Group wanted to do its bit for the society and therefore Four Main Sectors were identified – Education, Healthcare, Environment and Social Welfare. Since the inception in 2010, Antony Charitable Trust has been actively contributing in the chosen areas.
Since then, we have never looked back. All we have is the resolve that we would surely in our own way to repay the society for what we have received from it.
Our Vision is "to create a better world by focusing on key areas of Environment, Education, Healthcare and Social Welfare."
- – To analyse and work on challenges facing a sustainable, safe, better life style for everyone.
- – With our expertise across various domains, we address critical challenges through the most effective Science-Based Solutions.
- – To Propagate Awareness, Provide Technical Assistance, Trigger Action in all possible ways efficiently.
- – To partner with Government, Other NGOs’ & Organisations to Implement the Projects.
- Project “Wellness India” focuses on creating awareness about health care and implementing projects to the under privileged with necessary healthcare infrastructure.
- Project “Pink Shakthi” focuses on raising the status of women through education, creating awareness on literacy, self reliance and safe environment at all phases of their life.
- Project “Blue Wave” focuses on to improve Irrigation Technology, Enhance Natural Environments and Develop better ability for Water Resources Management.
- Project “Educate to Elevate” focuses on providing less privileged individuals breaking the cycle of ignorance by providing opportunities to learn and upgrade themselves.